I picked this guy up from the games store because I thought he looked cool, not other reason than that. You have to be a bad ass to get away with weilding two axes at once after all.
So, I decided after putting him together – he was fine cast, there was a lot of swearing, some hot water reshaping and some further cursing, but I got it done with only one airbubble – that I would paint him like he was on the box. Green is not a colour I have done a lot with and I wanted to practice.
Here are the results:
I’ve taken some shots with different backgounds in the light box as I am still getting to grips with it.
Anyway, I am so pleased with the green blending on this. It worked out really well in the end I think. There are some spots where I think the gradient could be more gradual, but I was focusing on wet blending in this case – something I enjoy doing but feel I could use practice at. I learned a lot from him though and am pleased.
He is up for sale, so if you are interested in owning him, here’s the link: