Remember these guys from the other day?
I have done some more work on them and got them finished! I wanted to build on the base I had given them with the airbrush and so have worked on them today. I’ve picked out gold trim and popped some bleached bone on the spiky protrusions. I’ve added some silver, washed a couple of areas and put them on the right sized bases. I didn’t want to spend too much time on them simply because I feel that the base red needed to be a bit stronger. They were an experiment after all, one that partially worked at least. I learned a good deal about using the airbrush and the use of the colours I have chosen as well. The red needs to be stronger on the lower areas of the miniatures, which is something I can do next time.
Either way, these lads will be on their way to a new home soon enough and be mangling whatever forces come their way. I’m pleased with them and what I have learned at the very least!