miniatures.

Dragon!

One part of the Dungeons and Dragons Scenary kit was a dragon. It required some assembly and wiggling to get the parts to fit in well but all in all, it wasn’t too bad to put together. Once this was done, it was a sizeable miniature to deal with. I’ve never painted a dragon before and I think this might be the largest miniature I have painted and finished (I still feel a pang of guilt over Magnus…). Having the airbrush to basecoat the fellow made this a lot easier to paint I think as I wasn’t quite so daunted by the size.

I went for green, as this was the colour on the box, though I did have free rein from the client who it is going to. Anyway, here is the finished dragon. It was a bit too large for the lightbox as well, so I’ve had to be a bit careful with the angles of the pictures:

IMG_2747IMG_2748IMG_2749IMG_2751

Pleased with how he looks at the very least, and I know he will see some use on the gaming table as well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s