miniatures.

Gellerpox Infected – Take 3

I love painting this Kill Team. The miniatures are well made, interesting with the right level of ‘gross’ factor for Nurgle without it going too far and just being awful. I have painted them twice before, but decided to give them another go and use some of the more experimental techniques. I used neon green again for some of the fleas – I used them to make a tutorial on them a few posts ago. So, I wanted to try another bright colour for the flys.

I went for neon pink. I used the colour wheel to determine which colour to use as a base – I think I used a dark blue, though I need to refine the process further and write it down. Again, there is that need to create a diary of what colours and techniques I use!

I do think the pink flies worked alright however, and so shall use that method again soon, if only to cement it in my mind.

The rest of the Kill Team has a more regular, nurgle colour to them, though I used watered down washes and other skills I have learned since I last painted them to get the look I wanted. Here they are in all their disgusting glory!

Of course, now I need to work on the other half of the box set, which I am very much looking forward to! I should have a post on them next week sometime!

One thought on “Gellerpox Infected – Take 3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s